- Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
- Legion Expansion mod
- PA Stats Online UI mod and listed account on pastats.com. This is not to be confused with “PA Stats Server: Client component” or “PA Stats Server”. Please see this guide on how to properly activate this mod.
- eXodus eSports map pack
- Join the PA Chat patournaments room no later than thirty minutes ahead of the event.
eXodus eSports reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.
- You will not engage in hostile behaviour while interacting with the community – either in or out of game – including but not limited to:
- Hateful messages or personal attacks toward a community member;
- Attacks and non-constructive criticism toward a community member;
- Use of alt accounts to perform hostile trolling of a community member;
- Harassment or stalking of a community member;
- Disguised taunts addressed to a community member.
- It is forbidden to offer illegal content (videos, images, copyrighted material), pornographic or hateful images or to post any links promoting illegal activities.
- You will follow all instructions given by the event staff.
- The event staffs’ decisions are final in all matters.
- If you are unable to attend the event you should withdraw no later than 24 hours before the start time. The button for this can be found at the top-right of the tournament page when you are signed in.
- PAStats must be installed and enabled for every game.
- Live updates are optional.
- You may not be in Twitch/hitbox chat while a game you are participating in is in-progress.
- You may not setup movement queues which result in commanders continually entering and exiting orbit.
- Arrive in PA Chat in the patournaments room no later than thirty minutes ahead of the event.
- You must remain in PA Chat in the patournaments room throughout the duration of your participation in the event.
- You will not be able to speak in this channel, communication with the event staff (where necessary) should occur through private chat.
- Between games you should monitor the PA Chat patournaments room for further instructions from event staff.
- Your in-game name and the name you are listed as playing in the tournament under must match. See the tournament description for details of how to change your eXodus name.
- We will do our very best to accommodate any requests from you, but ensure you inform a member of event staff of any requests at the earliest opportunity.
- In-game and lobby chat can appear on stream and should be kept positive and polite.
- Friendly banter is acceptable.
- When in doubt, don’t put it in chat.
- You will be polite and courteous in all dealings with fellow players and eXodus staff.
- Discriminatory behaviour will result in an immediate ban, including, but not limited to:
- Religious bigotry
- Hate speech
- All games are to be played on the stable build.
- No server mods are allowed except where explicitly stated in the tournament description.
- All games will use Uber’s servers unless stated otherwise.
- Games must be played on the US servers.
- Another region may be used if all players agree to it.
- The player/team in the top slot of the bracket will be responsible for hosting the game.
- Lobbies should use the name format EVENT NAME – MATCH LETTER e.g. Evil Twins – K.
- You will not start your game until informed to do so by event staff in PA Chat.
- No spectator slots will be opened unless your game is being cast, in which case you should open two slots.
- Games must be password protected.
- The password for the tournament will be communicated to you by e-mail two days prior to the tournament.
- Allow commanders to spawn anywhere will be disabled.
- Dynamic alliances will be disabled.
- Make spectator chat visible must be enabled if a caster is in your game.
- The match must be held on the correct planet in System Sharing.
- Maps will are listed above the rules and on the brackets.
- Map names will be confirmed by event staff at the start of each round.
- Your in-game name must match your entry in the tournament.
- Please consult this guidance on how to handle issues joining lobbies.
- PA Stats will pause the game in the event that a player crashes.
- If a player is unable to reconnect, and contact between the players has occurred, they will forfeit the game.
- A server crash will be referred to the tournament director and a decision will be made on whether to assign a winner or rehost the game on the same map.
- If you encounter an issue which impacts your ability to play then you should pause the game and contact the event staff.
- All players/teams must confirm in chat that they are ready to continue before the game is unpaused.
- We will do our very best to accommodate any issues you have with Internet access, hardware/software problems or unexpected real life events. However, if you cannot play your game at the expected time we may be forced to award you a loss.
- If evidence of cheating is found or strongly inferred then you will likely be disqualified, your tournament winnings withheld, and you will permanently banned from all future eXodus eSports events.
- Anything currently possible in-game which is considered an exploit will be explicitly made clear to you before the tournament.
- The use of mods of the type “client” in Community Mods is not considered cheating.
- All disputes must be raised with the event staff through private chat.
- Screenshot any rule violations.
- Do not respond directly to negative comments or make complaints public.
- Issues with event staff should be raised with the tournament director via private chat.
- PA Stats will determine the winner of a game.
- Declaring “gg” in defeat must be followed by the immediate self-destruction of your commander(s).
- Winnings will be sent within 3 days of the tournament finishing and receipt of any information necessary to facilitate this transaction.
- Payments will be made via PayPal.
- Any monetary payments will be made in the currency on the prize listing minus any transmission fees.
- Any delays will be conveyed to you as soon as possible.
- In exceptional circumstances payment may be delayed or permanently withheld to allow for allegations of rules violations to be investigated.
- If you fail to follow one of the rules above, you will receive a written or spoken warning from a staff member of the organisation.
- If you fail again to follow the rules after that first warning, you will receive a second warning and a temporary ban from eXodus events and tournaments.
- If you fail again to follow the rules after that second warning, you will be banned from eXodus run or hosted events and tournaments.
- If you are banned, depending on the gravity of your actions, it might be possible or not for you to come back. eXodus staff will decide on a case-by-case basis.