The spit and polish continues as Uber release a fresh build to PTE. A number of lobby bugs have been squashed, AI and pathing improved, and some UI tweaks made. Nothing too radical, though I think everyone will be grateful for the lobby changes.
- AI perf improvement to build location updates.
- Reduce how often the AI updates planet army data while not training neural networks.
- Added some new inputs to the AI neural networks.
- These new inputs represent a more strategic view of the game. This helps the AI take planet wide information into account when deciding where to attack and when to run away.
- The neural networks were retrained for both Classic and Titans
- More work on rally point placement.
- Altered the way the AI chooses rally points.
- Improved AI threat responses.
- AI will utilize boom bot platoons a bit better.
- AI perf fix for when the AI has a number of fabbers that cannot find anything to build or assist with.
- Fix for case were the connect to game screen would hang indefinitely due to getting a PollWaitTimeMS response. The screen will now only try a fixed number of times, then give up.
- Bug fix for case where client crashed while in a lobby. The server lobby now correctly handles the case where clients disconnect without sending a leave message.
- Fix for issue where players could not join a lobby where the creator was spectating and all other slots were empty.
- Units will no longer move extremely slowly when in from of a group that has reached its goal.
- Fix for segHitPathablePos improperly returning a voxel when the check failed.
- This is to fix a specific case in factory build task where the rolloff position would be uninitialized, causing units to roll off at odd angles and move on invalid terrain and get stuck.
- Reformat keybinds in action bar, display them within tooltips for idle fab/factories, ping, pip. Also added ability to access game stats from game menu.
- Visual tweaks to the AI landing preferences control.
- Added starting planet indicators to the system indicator in the new game, server browser, and load system scenes.
- Steam users can now choose to use a display name that is different than the default Steam display name.
- The AI landing zone policy widget will now appear when using a multi planet system that was not created using the advanced system editor.
- Quick pass on armory tab that upsells titans. Now shows the following:
- video trailer
- description (pulled from steam)
- min reqs (isn’t set to display relevant platform yet. added work needed.)
- Adjusted the bounty mode economy modifier limits. The new limit is from 0.01 to 10.00
- Removed the Artillery unit type from the Tesla bot.