Hot on the heels of PTE 78783 is the latest in Uber’s balance experiments and save/load testing. This is “the one with the radar changes”. There are of course plenty of fixes for the save/load system too.
Orbital Deepspace Radar
- Metal Cost increased to 600 from 300
- Celestial Observers now give system-wide orbital radar coverage as opposed to system-wide orbital sight coverage.
- Can now reclaim features and wreckage
- Can now assist and repair units and structures in the orbital layer.
- Can now assist and repair teleporters.
Air Scout (Firefly)
- Sight Range increased to 300 from 200
- Radar Range increased to 500 from 400
- Orbital Sight increased to 600 from 500
- Radar Range increased to 1000 from 800
- Orbital Sight increased to 1200 from 1000
- Fix for build orders not loading (not factory queues, but actual build orders like from Commander or Fabber)
- Fix for weird floating units after load
- Annihilazer should now load correctly (unless it’s mid-fire, you will need to fire it again in that case
- Craters now load correctly
- Alliances restored during save/load
- Loaded games don’t end properly when allied victory is true (upcoming)
- Fix for game not ending correctly after load
- SimWeapon will no longer try to use the previous pitch when finding a firing angle.
- Credits system added for our writer
- Coherent fix for crashes
- Fix for a crash during shutdown