Been subject to any nagging issues following the release of TITANS? Well there’s a hotfix out now to resolve those report by players to Uber. It also has some small AI updates, and a few balance tweaks including a nerf to the Squall.
Solar Drone (Icarus)
- Underwater Vision decreased to 50 from 500
Nuke Tank (Manhattan)
- Armor Damage Orbital increased to 0.33 from 0.0
- Armor Damage Commander set to 0.33
Drone Carrier (Typhoon)
- Ammo Demand decreased to 15 from 30
Missile Drone (Squall)
- Metal Cost increased to 90 from 30 (Only will affect repair speed)
- Health Regen decreased to -3 from -1
- Acceleration decreased to 80 from 90
- Move Speed decreased to 80 from 90
- Turn Speed decreased to 240 from 270
- Updated Classic land neural net data.
- Titans land neural net update
- Titans air neural net update
- Galactic War Titan cards will now properly interact with the orbital and air titan, and will not show up in Classic PA
- Fix for crash when loading a save or resuming a game where an entity spawned and died on the same tick.
- Fix for a crash in closestPointPlane
- Fix for a crash caused by units trying to initialize a celestial move task after their planet has been blown up but before the unit has been destroyed.
- When launching PA Classic on Steam when you own TITANS, the Quit & Install / Quit & Launch buttons on the popup now initiate the install or launch for you.
- Fix for AI crash on shutdown in the interplanetary request system
- Fix for a crash in BuildTask
- Fix for a crash when loading a save with a unit with a celestial body and no order.
- Fix for a crash when SimWeapon is verifying index in one place and not in another
- Make main.css rules a little more specific
- Fix some cursors on certain Linux drivers
- Sim units no longer kill the server if spawned with an invalid spec id.
- Shut down empty load_save servers.
- Set +x bit on published Linux files that need it. Fixes the Linux download not working out of the box
- Fix default parameters to panel.move.
- Fix for boolean inversion in the build task when creating the unit.
- Added a ‘no-gpu’ option to the panel api. This allows us to reduce the number of processes and interacting with the gpu. Enabling software-ui has been know to solve certain ui crashes, and this offers a more balanced solution.
- Titans should no longer teleport
- Never automatically set particle data format as PositionWithAlpha. The format is almost never used, and when it is it’s usually by mistake and causes something to break.
- Events for enemy units will no longer be treated as your events. This bug was most noticeable with the idle fabber/factory widget