The PTEs are landing thick and fast now as Uber react to data collected through player games. If you haven’t already, stream some PTE games, Uber will often arrive to see how theory does when it meets reality. People streaming the PTE are taking part in shaping the future balance of Planetary Annihilation.
Nothing mind blowing in this update, primarily it’s some tweaks to changes that were previously made based on player experiences so far. Also the AI is less likely to suicide its commander in an orbital transport.
- Fixed issue where the narwhal was using the destroyer’s torpedo instead of its own.
- Rate of Fire increased from 0.2 to 0.4
- System Velocity Multiplier increased from 13.0 to 15.0
- Gravwell Velocity Multiplier increased from 0.5 to 0.6
Interplanetary Fighter (Phoenix)
- Health decreased from 350 to 300
- Rate of Fire decreased from 4.0 to 3.0
- Metal Cost increased from 400 to 500
Defense Satellite (Anchor)
- Health increased from 2000 to 3000
- Orbital Rate of Fire decreased from 5.0 to 3.0
Tactical Missile Bot (Bluehawk)
- Range decreased from 180 to 160
Orbital Laser (SXX)
- Health increased from 1200 to 1600
- Full Damage Splash Radius increased from 2 to 3
- Metal Cost decreased from 1000 to 800
- Vision decreased from 115 to 105
Tactical Missile (weapon)
- All tactical missiles now deal 50% damage to AT_Orbital armor.
- AI less likely to transfer commander to a heavily fortified planet
- Fix for initialization order in AI recon manager
- New commanders added
- New art pass on t2 fighter
- New t2 fighter build icon
- More work on beam effects system
- Sounds updated
- Fix for custom metal spots on CSG
- Minor server browser fixes
- Build bar order changed a bit to fit units better